WHAT TO EXPECT SOON...


Angelina Jolie in Maleficent 

I've seen Angelina in dark roles before, the one I find memorable is her role in Girl, Interrupted where she played Lisa; a manipulative sociopath with a very nasty temper. But for her to be cast as the evil fairy  from the  Sleeping Beauty tale, I honestly didn't see that coming but I honestly can't wait to see it. I don't know much about the movie's plot but from what I gathered, it is a live action adaptation of  Sleeping Beauty, only this time the story is  in Maleficent's point of view. Maleficent's origins will be shown and why she decided to curse the 'Sleeping Beauty'- Princess Aurora. But apparently, something or someone just might change her mind. After watching Once Upon A Time, I'm prepared for anything in this movie.




Comments

Popular Posts