HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webfetti.com



Happy, Happy New Year to everyone as we welcome 2010 and my God see us all through this year, as well as this. 2009 was an uneventful year for me but I cherished it; I'm the sort of person that thrives on relative peace in life and by the grace of God- it will always be that way.

Well, I pray 2010 will be a very good year for the country and I SINCERELY hope that one of the New Year miracles we shall recieve is the safe return of our president and the end of the damned fuel scarcity going on- it's totally ridiculous. And I also hope this year will bring-at long last- 24 hours of electricity; it's so annoying paying bills every month and not getting your money's worth & businesses crumbling.
As for this blog, MY FAVORITE THINGS, it will be 3 years old by May- and I really hope to get more visitors and money from it, 'cause man must eat as well ,musn't he?
In the meantime, stand by for more Tu O Nadie snippets as well as other fun stuff I can put together. HAPPY NEW YEAR and may we all have many more... Insha Allah. Peace & Love from your host.  Webfetti.com

Comments

Popular Posts