A Message From Danielle Steel

December 2007

Dear Friends,

December is one of the best months of the year, although it can be challenging for us all. It's a busy month for everyone, and sometimes we can feel lonely in the midst of all the excitement and fun, and things don't always work out as we hope or plan. But if we can't celebrate the holidays with family, hopefully we can with friends. And even among loving families, things can get hectic and overbooked. With a little luck, we get to spend the holidays with those we love, share meals, celebrations, and spectacular times. If we have the time, it's wonderful to share the gift of ourselves, and remember how much we care about the people close to us.

I have always particularly loved holiday traditions since I was a child. It's harder to organize as the kids grow up, but I cherish every moment we spend together. I hope that your holidays are full of love and blessings and the people that you care about. Happy holidays to all of you!!!

Love,

Danielle

P.S. You are always welcome to visit me at my home on the web:
http://info.randomhouse.com/cgi-bin21/DM/y/ewHP0Mx6Ij0V50H860EX

Comments

Popular Posts