The end is near...


Firstly, thank you, Teeny for the kind message in the cbox, to be honest, I'd been thinking no one was interested in MY FAVORITE THINGS anymore and have been contemplating deleting my beloved blog. Some one asked me for the last few episodes of WHEN YOU ARE MINE some time back so click on this link, LAST TWO EPISODES OF WHEN YOU ARE MINE to read it. But as for the full story, I'll start posting it but I'm in the middle of my exams right now, so be patient. Okay?
Don Lupe has finally escaped his prison and it won't be long now before he's reunited with his children.Although, I'm a little disappointed, I wanted Catalina to be the heroine who finds him and helps him escape. I just hope the old man has heard enough from Marcelo to know that Catalina is not an opportunist but a very wronged woman. As for Sebastian, his punishment would be discovering he's been trusting and consorting with a liar and a traitor and I can't imagine how he'll react when he finds out the real reason why Cat had married Creepy Carmelo in the first place.
Poor Gustavo paid for trying to help Sebastian and Martina get their father back and free his daughter from the bondage of a marriage by getting beaten up by Carmelo's horrible bodyguards. But I don't think Creepy Carmelo would interested in that at all, because right now, his main priority is to find Don Lupe before he gets to his children who will waste no time putting him in jail for kidnapping and attempted murder. This will also affect Jessica, who helped forged the Will;if she's not sentenced to serve time in jail, she'll most likely be disbarred.
As for the couple, the ball will be on Cat's court; not if she will forgive idiot Sebastian or not, but how much time will pass before she does or how much time before Sebastian will swallow his pride and plead with her. PEACE OUT

Comments

Popular Posts