'CATALINA Y SEBASTIAN' COMMENTS FROM THE WEB

LET ME FIRST APOLOGISE FOR NOT POSTING THE CURRENT EPISODES , PHCN GIVE US ONLY 2 HOURS LIGHT AND AS YOU ALL KNOW, THERE WAS NO FUEL; THE LITTLE MY HOUSE HAD WAS USED IN THE LITTLE GENERATOR WHICH COULDNT CARRY MY COMPUTER. WHICH MEANS, INSHA ALLAH, I'LL HAVE TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT WILL EXPLAIN WHAT 'S BEEN HAPPENING FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. BUT GOOD NEWS; CAT(WHICH IS WHAT I'LL BE CALLING CATALINA FROM NOW ON), IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH SEBASTIAN, YESTERDAY SHE ADMITTED TO ALICIA THAT WHENEVER SEBASTAIN KISSED HER, SHE FELT 'WAVES OF PASSION THAT SHE NEVER FELT WHICH EDUARDO' AND IS WILLING TO GIVE HER MARRIAGE TO HIM A CHANCE, WHICH CONFIRMED MY INITIAL INSTINCT THAT CAT WAS NO GOLDDIGGER.

IN THE MEANTIME, HERE ARE VIEWERS COMMENTS ON THIS NOVELA, WHICH WILL GIVE US ALL AN IDEA OF WHAT TO EXPECT; YESTERDAY'S EPISODE ENDED WITH LUPE ASKING SEBASTIAN TO POSE AS "CREEPY CARMELO."(I KNEW IT WOULD BE LUPE'S IDEA).





Lilia Anairam from Mexico:



I think this telenovela was nice, the plot was excellent at the beginning, there was a lot of intrigue, love, and moments of fun. The theme was well managed, but at the end the story became a bit like too imaginative, and the end didn't fit very well, though I liked, the couple between the two protagonic actors was good, and the secondary characters did they job as they were meant to. Good job!!!






by anonymous -

This novela was the best I have seen both of the main actors have good chemistry the make a cute couple all of the cast did a good job too congrats the theme was nice it had a lot of intrige which I think is good hope they air it again, I wont miss an episode.- by anonymousI think this was the show ever, I mean the plot was good and the two main caracters had a lot of chemistry. I'll give it a 9 and a half out of ten good job guys. Hope they air it again, This time I won't miss an episode.


Laura -

I just can't believe this novela was a success! I admit that the beginning was good enough: it seemed more a romantic comedy than a drama, but as soon as Catalina and Sebastián got married, everything began to fail, and "Catalina and Sebastian" became one of the most boring novelas ever produced: from the wedding onwards, every episode was the same: Catalina trying to show Sebastián that her love is real; Carmelo faking to be Lupe's son and the heir of his ranch; Carmelo and Adela doing their best to separate the couple, and Emilia trying to conquer Sebastián. Always the same. And the last chapters were so full of deaths! They didn't suit at all with the easy-going tone of what had been the rest of the story. The only good things were the chemistry between Sergio and Silvia (the most famous couple in Azteca Tv) and the performances of both the main protagonists and Claudia Islas (can anyone fancy her as a poor, worker woman?) and Alberto Mayagoitia.


Trihie: I enjoyed very much Catalina and Sebastian. It was broadcasted some 3 years ago in my home place. I enjoyed everything from the characters to the story. Catalina's mother was especially brilliant in her acting. How can one forget her devil plans concerning her daughter driven by her obsession for money. Fйlicitations, messieurs.


Nancy from USA:

I'm glad all of you like Catalina & Sebastian. S. Navaro is one of my favorite actresses. If you all like the chemistry between her and Sergio Basanes let me be the one to inform you that they have a few other series together. C&S was their first and quite frankly in my opinion best, but they also have: Cuando Seas Mia (which is a remake of a Columbian Novela: Cafe), & La Heredera, S. Basanez also comes out in La Calle de Las Novias but he is the antagonist in that one.


FAIZAN from Malaysia: Hello. I am one of the fans of telenovela Catalina Y Sebastian. This telenovela is viewed in my country every Monday till Friday at 1.30 pm. I am very enjoyed to watch the story and it's very interesting. The story is about a couple which have many obstacles in their love. It shows the sacrification of a wife(Catalina) towards her ex-husband(Sebastian). Actually, the story is not yet finish viewed in my country and I'll try to not miss a single episode to watch the story. Congratulations to the director and all the actors and actress that had made this story beautifully.That's all for now, adios!


JULIA from LATVIA: Dovoljno interesnij, no inogda nadajedajet. I like S.Novarro and S.Basanjess - together thay are GREAT!



BUT WHAT IS SILVIA NAVARRO UP TO THESE DAYS?

Since Sergio Basanez is a lawyer(suprise,suprise!) as well as an actor , my guess he's presently juggling 2 jobs but where's Silvia? Still hard at her acting career and starring in a soap that came out last year, i dont know if it's finished but i do know her
acting partner/shadow/ 'is he or isn't he' her offscreen lover, Sergio is NOT in it with her(hope he isnt jealous) but another guy, Diego Olivera in MONTECRISTO.Click on the title to get the plot summary

Comments

Popular Posts