BO & CARLY : CLASSIC MOMENTS

THE FIGHT'S STILL ON! CLICK HERE TO KEEP BO AND CARLY @ THE TOP OF THE POLLS!




ALSO...CLICK HERE  to vote on which  of  Bo and Carly's classic moments  you would like to see again; and there are MANY of them!







                           Let's take a quick peep down memory lane...





1991-  Carly  at the cabin, spending quality time with Bo and little Shawn Douglas. After Shawn Dee slipped out of the room...

BO: there isn't going to be an addition to anything except for my dinner; once he's asleep, that fish's history!

CARLY: No way, No way; you forget after he's asleep, YOU have other fish to fry. 




1991- After Bo's recovery from the virus and Carly began annulment proceedings; Bo asked Carly to meet him at the Wing's ball room, which she did, wearing a spectacular black dress and found Bo looking ever so handsome in a tux...

CARLY: Hey. 

BO:  (taking her hand)  You look even  more incredible than I'd imagined. 

CARLY: So do you. 

Later...(Bo lifts her in his arms)

CARLY : What are you doing?(giggling) 

BO: Sweeping you off your feet.  

CARLY: Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?

BO: Great minds  think alike. 

CARLY: I'm beginning to get that impression

BO: Well, let's see what I can do to help you  along...





1991- Carly and Bo just made love on the beach in Cancun...


CARLY: I've never been so happy... in my whole life

BO: That's  two of us, princess. 

CARLY: Yeah... you know sometimes  it feels more than  happiness;  I don't know... I kind of feel weightless, you know like I've cast of this burden I've been carrying all my life. I didn't understand it, I barely knew it was there. I'm not making any sense. 

BO: Yes you are, (kissing her) you make plenty of sense. I think everybody feels that burden sometime during their life; it's called loneliness. But you... are never ever going to feel that again. 








1991- In the middle of the annulment proceedings; Carly slipped off  to meet Bo on the roof of his sister's loft...

BO:  D'you wanna dance? 

CARLY: "Do you wanna dance?"  There's no music. 

BO: Well... we gotta  to learn the steps first. 


BO: Well?

CARLY: I really have  the steps down...

BO: Yeah, well... now we have to um... work on our rhythm. 


Then Bo brings out a radio and they dance to "ONE DREAM"





1992- Bo and Carly celebrate New Year's Day. Bo brings out the bell she gave him and they ring in the New Year, eight times.  Well... at least Carly tried to but Bo kept planting kisses on her neck. 


CARLY:  That was only seven.

BO: Hmm?(kissing her, lowering her down)

CARLY: It was only seven.

BO: What? 

CARLY: It was only seven! (Bo takes the bell from her and it falls with a clang)

BO: Eight. You satisfied?

CARLY: I'm satisfied.

BO: All's well, Princess. 

CARLY: All's well...







1992- Bo and Carly return to the boat after having dinner with Bo's parents and Bo gives Carly a surprise present...


CARLY: What is that? 

BO: You sure do ask a lot of questions.

CARLY: I have a curious mind.

BO: Yeah... and a hell of a body. (holds out the present, a white lace teddy


CARLY: WOW! (laughs) is that for me?

BO: Ah... No, it's for Barbara Bush. But I just thought you could try it on for me.

CARLY: Well, what happens if  it does fits?

BO: (leering) Then it's yours,  Barbara'll have to do her own shopping...


Support Bo and his princess Carly, follow the Carbo campaign @ THE PRINCESSANDTHESAILOR.YUKU.COM

 VOTE, VOTE AND VOTE SOME MORE TO SAVE THIS SPECIAL COUPLE, EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!! VOTE HERE AS WELL!








Comments

Popular Posts