BO & CARLY: MEMORABLE LINES





CARLY: I can’t remember everything that we said,
 or everything that happened... but I do remember the silences. Those times when you’d just look over at me, all of a sudden all of my problems, all of my worries just disappeared.


BO: I remember. 


CARLY: You know... they say this is what Heaven is, the place where all that is not music is silence.


BO: That’s pretty.


*************************************************************************


CARLY: What?

BO: You...

CARLY: What about me?

BO: Everything. Everything about you. I 
just don't know how else to put it.

CARLY: You put it just fine.

BO: You think so? 

CARLY: I KNOW so. 

**********************************************************************************

BO: You said you were hot, Dr. Manning? 


CARLY: Was I? 


BO:(chuckling) If your patients can see you now.


CARLY:Well, speaking as a doctor... I happen to think that the greatest foreplay is a GOOD FIGHT.


BO: I wasn't angry.


CARLY: I was...

(Bo chuckles) 


CARLY: So if you know what's good for you Brady, I suggest you not provoke me again. 


Bo: I know what's good for me. Come here...


****************************************************************


 


BO: You haven't changed a bit, have you?


CARLY: No, I'm much worse.


BO: And if I recall correctly... when you're bad, you're... so much better. 








*********************************************************************************

BoI just want you to know you've done so much for me. When I first met you, I was afraid to love. I thought I'd just let the pain and  hurt and loss that was inevitable... that was my fate. But you changed that. You made me see that things could be different. And it's because of you, because you changed my outlook that we're here today, on top of the world. I love you Princess. I love that smile, that face, the way you laugh. I love the way you think, the way your mind works; the things you think about. Your voice... it comforts and soothes me. I love you and I would be honoured to be your husband.


CARLY: I am very grateful for every person who has played a part of your life, for everything that's happened to make you what you are today; wonderful, strong, kind and good. And most of all, mine. You know I told you once what my favorite definition of Heaven is, a place where everything that isn't music is silence. Well, that's what you've give me; the joy of music and the peace of silence. You've given me Heaven on earth and the only thing that could possibly make it better would be being your wife. 


BO: Well hold on Carly, 'cause life's about to get a whole lot better.  




JOIN THE TEAM CARBO; fight to keep them on the screen, they more than deserve another chance! And follow Carbo fans @ THE PRINCESS AND THE SAILOR COMMUNITY. 

Comments

Popular Posts