WELCOME 2011

           Webfetti.com
Well, this is my first blog post for 2011 and by May, MY FAVORITE THINGS will be 3 years old; amazing I wasn't at all sure this blog would catch on at all but thanks to God for giving me the perseverance to continue with it and  I really appreciate every visitor who not only took the time to read my posts but also left the kind comments and posts.

 2010 has come and gone... along with a few loved ones I lost, my father who lost his battle to cancer and my cousin, who succumbed to tuberculosis (R.I.P). Then there was the struggle to balance a full time job with my part time studies in LAG as well as write my first novel- which I PRAY to achieve this year. But I did make several wonderful  online friends and motivation to write  my novel thanks to their kind comments  on my online work; I feel that I'll achieve a lot in this New Year. But at the same time I don't plan on just working, reading and working some more like I did last year. For the first time in a long while, I'm going to find time and do a lot of things I haven't done before- there are a lot of them so I'm not going to bother making a list here! (laugh) but I can add two resolutions- Be a much better person and do all the good things I'm yet to do. 
Happy New Year. And may the future bring out far more joy than pain to everyone.  AMEN.

Comments

Popular Posts