ANOTHER TALE TOLD! : 'The Wishing Well and Other Stories'



I'm not exactly what you call the patient type but it's definitely true about good things coming to those who wait. And it has been definitely a long wait for me. 

Now I can spread the good news, my new book- The Wishing Well & other stories-  my third after 2006's The Cunning Tortoise & other Stories and The Medicine Girl & other stories- is at last  in print, published by Literamed Publications, Nigeria. 

Each tale is aimed at entertaining my young readers and - I hope- educate them. The best thing about writing for kids is knowing that you are going out of your way to make reading fun for them. The more I look at this current achievement, the better I feel about my chosen path, Children's Literature. Of course, I  still hope to expand my horizons, but now I've realised that writing for children is something I want to do for a very long time, by God's Grace. 

To buy it in kindle form, go to this link.

Comments

Popular Posts