BEST T.V COUPLES OF ALL TIME II



This is my first blog post of 2014 and I bid my kind visitors a belated happy New Year and my profound apologies. I DO try to update this blog as much as possible but the current power problem in the country and lack of enough funds for my Internet subscription are the main obstacles to my task. But I'm praying that this year will be my year of triumph by God's grace and I promise to do better. To my visitors who have been leaving comments; thank you so much for the encouragement. Also, it's NOT definite yet but I hope to post recaps of a very popular telenovela soon, so please stay tuned.

Last year I posted pics of my favorite T.V Couples: BEST T.V COUPLES OF ALL TIME. Now that particular post wasn't easy because I really had to narrow the choices down; I'm T.V/Movie buff so I like a LOT of couples. After posting it, I saw that there were several I missed out so here's the next "batch"!


Sydney Bristow & Michael Vaughn  Alias

   



                                                    
Gary & Valene Ewing Knots Landing/Dallas


                                         




                                                 
Alex & Maria Jose Lombardo  Sortilegio Amor




                            
                                     
                                   
                                        
Dwayne Wayne & Whitley Gilbert A Different World
                                 
                                 


                                      
                                        
Paul Williams & Christine Blair The Young & The Restless

                               


                            
                                
Tom Cudahy & Livia Frye Cudahy All My Children




                             
Snow White & Prince Charming Once Upon A Time 




Shane & Kimberly Donovan  Days of Our Lives 

                                           
                                       

Comments

Popular Posts