ADELE DOES IT AGAIN!



Again English pop singer  Adele has proven she's a  force to be reckoned with as her new album  reaches Number 1. '25' was released on the 20th of this month, 2015; hence for it to make reach the very top within just a week of its release is an astounding achievement.
And why not, from the moment 25's first track 'Hello' flows from the speakers, the listeners are no doubt spellbound by her powerful, soulful  voice,the soft piano chords  and words of the song which has a deeply moving nostalgic tone.
I've always felt that Adele sings from the heart and her music definitely speaks to me. From the moment I first heard her version of Bob Dylan's Make You Feel My Love from her debut album '19'  and later, the James Bond movie soundtrack, Skyfall- I became an Adele fan.  'Set Fire To The Rain' from her previous album '21' (which won 6 Grammy Awards in 2012) is constantly played in my smartphone because she's simply a very talented singer, her songs besides aforementioned beautiful and filled with meaning.
Will there be another album after this one? If there's going to be, I've no doubt Adele will again shine even more than she's done with 19, 21 and now 25.
 So to Adele, a very hearty and well deserved congratulations!

Comments

Popular Posts