WHO COULD PLAY BO BRADY NEXT?


Let me clarify something first ; I'm an ex-viewer of DAYS OF OUR LIVES, I no longer watch nor support it; it's a show that lost its glory a long time ago and I could care less if it remains for more seasons or not. I'm so disappointed at how the show is now; especially with the absence of my favorite couple- Bo and Carly.


                                  
                                  







This is not something I expect to happen  at all but it's an interesting question: which actor can fill Peter
Reckell's shoes? That itself is not even  possible except from 1992-1995 when Bo Brady was played by Robert Kelker Kelly. His portrayal was good; not the same as Peter's because I (and probably other viewers back then ) noticed that the working rapport wasn't as strong as the one she had with Peter and from  what I saw in the old clips, she truly truly tried her best to make their scenes together work.






Who else can likely play Bo Brady aside these two actors; nagging question! I went over the actors I liked the most and finally settled on actor Lorenzo Lamas. He played Hector Ramirez in THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL and before that I saw him in RENEGADE where he played a Harley riding bounty hunter with a price on his head. He's talented enough, certainly more than handsome enough and tough looking enough to play the role; plus in real-life he's into motorcycles, he launched a motor cycle company some years ago.











I know a lot of people  can't see a third actor play Bo but come on...  how many DAYS OF OUR LIVES faithfuls ( which does NOT include me)  will continue to be content with  the "Invisible Bo" angle that is currently going on; I would be bored to tears by now! If I owned a Soap and made several mistakes; I would do all I can to rectify those mistakes immediately. But so far I've heard of no real changes. The real solution is for Peter and CC to come back and the era of Carbo 3.0 begin  but since that's not ever going to happen; either they get a Bo recast or bounce Hope from the show for good.

Comments

  1. There is no other actor to play bo Brady nor and actress to play carly Manning

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is only one Bo and that's Peter Reckell- Facebook comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree w/ Joyce on this one. There's only one Bo! They've to replace him before, but that was no success... -Facebook comment

      Delete
    2. I have watched Days of Our Lives most of my life and I can say that has been a long time, so please Bring Bo Brady (Peter Reckell) back to Days. It would not be the same without him, and it is hard to see his daughter going through the pain they are making her go through on the Show!

      Delete
  4. Personally, I dont think Peter can be effectively replaced, Robert was good but not as good as Peter. Lorenzo is just an interesting idea, but on the other hand they cant continue with invisible Bo after a while. Best for you know who to be written off

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no other bo Brady then Peter Reckell nor and no other actress to play Carly Carly Manning then Crystal Chappell and I believe that the directors of writer he just put the characters on the shelf just in case those amazing and wonderful people want to return they can- Facebook comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert Newman (Josh Lewis-Guiding Light) might work as Bo, but I would prefer that they just say Bo is traveling the world with Carly and their respective children instead of "he's upstairs" They will have to do something eventually if they want to pair Hope with someone else. We can't just assume Bo is babysitting while Hope camps out in Horton Square

    ReplyDelete
  7. they need to kill Hope for good and Bo and Carly come back and live happily together forever
    about an hour ago- Facebook comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's too big for KA....she'd have him fired for being in his shadow... via Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only way I'd ever support Days again is if they'd hire PR & CC back and put Carbo back together. via Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog but I honestly hope they never recast Bo again- via Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting indeed! First let me say, Peter Reckell and Crystal Chappell ARE Bo and Carly. I remember getting used to Robert Kelker Kelly as Bo, in the the mid 90s. In my opinion, i thought RKK really did a marverlous job as Bo. But NO ONE can beat the original and that is PR. If I were to choose a replacement for PR, my first option would be RKK. I can't really see any other likely candidate. Amina, your idea is quite interesting. I thought maybe that actor from Y&R...Can't remember his name. He's Victor Newman's son. He looks almost identical to RKK. I actually thought it was him at one stage lol! I also thought of Bill from BnB. He looks like a Bo - atleast to me lol! But, seriously, it's a far cry. Peter Reckell is Bo. And I REFUSE to support a Carbo return as long as Jezebel (KA aka Hope Brady) is still around. She needs to go. Xo MarkRdr

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't watch Days anymore so I really don't care what they do with Bo. I would have preferred he went to Europe to find Carly, and in my head that's where he is now anyway. So invisible Bo doesn't bother me, it just makes Days look stupid which we already know they are for letting two of daytime's finest actors slip through their fingers and scrapping the best storyline that show has had in years. They don't know a good thing when they have it so they have lost me as a viewer. The only way I'd return is if they brought both of them back and gave Carbo a good storyline.- Facebook comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely with what you said.

      Delete
  13. I completely agree with you about Bo and Carly being my all time favorite couple on Days. I think what I liked about it most was that Carly was a strong independent woman and it made Bo have to step up to the plate more. I really like the added twist of the chemistry between Carly and Lawrence. Oh well, I don't think there are any actors that can fill the shoes of the original actors in these roles. It would have to be a complete reinvention and I don't think that's something I'd want to see. That being said, I'm hoping that they may possibly bring these two actors back at some point. Look at John and Marlena. They were written off and made a comeback years later. In soaps, anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog! My opinion is that Bo and Carly have magic because of PR and CC. No other actor/actress could ever measure up <3- Twitter comment

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just want CC and PR together no replacements nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. James Hyde who played Sam on Passions would fit the role in my opinion if PR never returns. Its about time we got a recast.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have watched "Days of Our Lives" probably for its entire air time. I do love Peter Reckell as Bo Brady, but he has decided to leave the show. I feel that his past replacement, Robert Kelker-Kelly, did a good job portraying Bo Brady and should be the one to reprise the role again. Sure, we love Peter Reckell, and we want him to return, but it is his choice. If Robert Kelker-Kelly is willing to take up the role again, we should be happy for the story line between Bo and Hope to continue. We should not try to find a third actor. We should be happy with Robert Kelker-Kelly again. This solution is better than to deprive Hope of Bo, to leave her alone to raise their daughter alone, or to have her fall in love with someone new. The love that Bo and Hope have is a once-in-a-lifetime romance. They can have a romantic reunion, which can give new life to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Could care less" implies that you do still care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post a comment!

Popular Posts